Associate Pilates instructor
We are looking for a Pilates Instructor to join our expanding team. The role will entail running Pilates classes on both an individual and group basis, ensuring programmes are developed according to the identified needs of clients.
This position may be of interest to one of the following individuals: Pilates instructor, Pilates teacher, yoga instructor, yoga teacher, exercise instructor, fitness instructor, a sports therapist or a physiotherapist with an interest in Pilates.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to:
- ✔ Provide high-quality sessions to all clients to maximise recommendations
- ✔ Maintain a busy diary and build on your client base to achieve full classes
- ✔ Stay true to the organisation’s values
- ✔ Have a strong passion for health and fitness
- ✔ Be willing to work on your own professional development
- ✔ Be empathetic and patient to allow clients to maximise their potential
- ✔ Act as a champion for Physiolates
As we are providing a service to clients the candidate must be a qualified physiotherapist, APPI trained and have good knowledge about treating injuries.
Why join the team?
At Physiolates we treat both our clients and employees with the utmost respect they deserve and we pride ourselves on offering:
- ✔ A long-term position with opportunities to progress
- ✔ Opportunities to attend additional courses
- ✔ A friendly working environment
- ✔ Career development
- ✔ Training
- ✔ Social activities
- ✔ Appreciation of hard work
For more information call us on 0330 088 5778 or email email@example.com
For more information, please download the job pack.
Associate Pilates Instructor
Manchester and Liverpool
You can apply for this position by filling in the form below or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top