Private Pilates Sessions
One to ones
Our one to one private Physiolates sessions are ideal for those who may be trying Pilates for the first time, may lack confidence, and/or want more individualised exercise programme.
One to one sessions are led by our Pilates trained physiotherapists and sports therapists who will complete a full assessment of your muscular strengths, weaknesses, balance and coordination.
Following the assessment, the key concepts/elements of Pilates will be reviewed followed by exercises to address your weaknesses. The Pilates instructor will then give you an individualised exercise programme to take home and practice. This can then be followed up on a one to one basis or in a class setting.
Two to ones and three to ones
A Physiolates private session can also be completed on a two to one and three to one basis, in one of our clinics or in your home, office or sports club. In these sessions you can workout with your family and/or friends! You will exercise in a class based style to address your muscular imbalances while working on balance and flexibility.
The Benefits of Private Pilates sessions include:
- Session are individualised to suit you
- They are private, ensuring lots of one to one facilitation to focus on technique
- Exercises are given specific to your weaknesses
- Boost confidence prior to joining a class setting
- Increase self esteem
- Learn key elements of Pilates prior to starting a class
- Jumpstart your exercise routine
- Enhance your sporting performance with specially designed sports specific Pilates
- Workout in the comfort of your own home or workplace for ease and elimination of travel
To book onto a Physiolates private session call us today on 0330 088 5778 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Private session that we offer include:Tweets by physiolates
To book a private Pilates session or to book onto a Pilates class call Physiolates on 0330 088 5778 or email email@example.com
Back To Top