Growlates is our beginner to intermediate level Pilates class, ideal for those who are new to the concept of Pilates and are looking to jump start their fitness. It is suitable for anyone, from the sedentary office worker to someone who has tried Pilates before and looking to start it back up. Growlates is also ideal for people with injuries or pain, to settle symptoms and ease back into normal routine or sport.
Growlates focuses on the use of your deep core and postural muscles to aid with balance, strength, endurance and flexibility. This class is taught by our specially trained instructors who will be on hand to check your technique, adapt any exercises to suit your level of ability and to answer any questions following the class.
In a Growlates class you will be constantly challenged as you progress from level one to level two exercises and beyond. The use of our specialised Pilates equipment will increase the challenge of the class by ensuring each one of your muscle slings are working to their maximal potential. When you come to the class expect to work hard and feel great after!
The Benefits of Growlates:
- Increased strength and endurance of stabilising muscles to aid with sport, posture and overall fitness
- Increased energy throughout the day
- Improved muscle elasticity and joint range of motion
- Improved mental focus and concentration
- Reduced risk of injury to help you stay fit and active for longer
- Improved balance and coordination
- Improved technical efficiency of your body
- Relieved stress and tension
- Meet new people just like you